October 27th, 2021
Try something new!
Our wines by the glass are updated regularly; find your new favourite
Champagne (Half Bottles)
Champagne Taittinger Brut (375ml): VND 1,200,000
- "a light, elegant and balanced champagne"
Champagne Delamotte Brit (375ml): VND 1,000,000
- "Freshness and roundness merge to deliver a clean, fruity finish, with well-balanced and elegant length on the palate"
Clarendelle, Bordeaux, France (Sauvignon blanc, Semillon, Muscadet): VND 220,000
- "A bright and delicious white with pineapple and pear character, medium body, bright acidity and a clean finish"
De Bortoli - Vilages, Yarra Valley, Australia (Chardonnay): VND 200,000
- "It’s a mouthwatering style. Yellow stone fruits, crisp apples, perhaps some pineapple, definitely some lactose and honeysuckle notes."
Masi- Masianco, Italy (Pinot Grigio): VND 210,000
- "aromas of light honey and a hint of some sort of tropical fruit. Very pleasant"
Chateau de Chamirey - Mercurey, France (Pinot Noir): VND 300,000
"a true indulgence. It has a silky texture and is very fruity typically showing the flavor of cherries."
Batzella - Digia, Tuscany, Italy: VND 210,000
- "A soft-styled, easy drinking blend of Cabernet, Syrah and Merlot from the coastel plains of Tuscany. Notes of fresh berry and plum dominate this fresh, fruit-driven red."
Susana Balbo- Crios, Argentina (Malbec): VND 190,000
- "aromas of plum, currant, espresso and mocha tinged with spice and smoke from the French oak. Herbal notes, bright acidity and fine tannins create balance and structure on the palate."
Happy Hour 4pm - 7pm daily, 30% off wine by glass
Prices are 1/5th of bottle price (750mml/5 = 150ml)